Ciyow Mental Health Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization. CMHF dedicated to proactively creating a Stigma-free society of mental health. We envision a world in which positive mental health and well-being is equally enjoyed by all people of Somalia.
(Slogan) CMHF is accessible in all Global mental health care qualities.
- Committed to excellence care and wellness of individuals, their families, and the community through mental health prevention, intervention, treatment, and education.
- Ensuring mental health and Psychosocial wellbeing is a national priority
- Our vision is to provide culturally competent, holistic, and wellness focused services that promote socio-emotional development, prevent development of mental health challenges, and address social-emotional problems that currently exist.;
- Supporting staff training ,students and their wellbeing
- Implementing effective mental health consultation to individuals, families, and staff;
- Facilitating mental health services for parents who need them
- Continuing to strive for excellence in supporting mental health for all Head Start individuals, families and staff
- Dedicated to helping individuals lead mentally healthy lives.
- Delivering a wide variety of services to support individuals and families impacted by mental illness in ways that help them move towards recovery through long term strategy .
- Educating the public about mental health and mental illness working to eliminate stigma, labels and prejudice.
- Changing lives by giving the gift of friendship to individuals with a serious mental illness.
- Providing information and referral services to navigate the complex delivery system that can impede access to mental health services.
- Advocating for policy and system change which accord rights and benefits to individuals living with a mental illness.
- Promoting mental health and well-being for all individuals through education and training.
- provide Mental health treatment for children, adolescents , adults and Geriatrics.